New Release: She's Not Worthy *Book 2* Uncivilized Threats

The wait is over for all of you and now is the time to get your hands on the new book written by author Patrena Miller.  Get a glimpse into the book here: Author Website - click here




“Why is everyone so concerned about me all of a sudden? You know I can take care of myself and I am getting tired of you all acting like I cannot make any decisions for myself?”

“Let your mother tell it, you can’t and this move right here proves her point.”

“She doesn’t know anything. I barely even see her and I have my own place now. You guys don’t come around until you catch wind of something and then want to barge in to save the day like super heroes.”

“Since she doesn’t know anything, tell me what happened and why you gave him up? I want to hear your version because your attitude is not lining up with what your mother told me.”

“Listen uncle Alvin, I don’t want to get into this; please just leave it alone. I am not worried about this because Sean will bring him back when he gets into a bind. I want him to ask me for help and be in need of me assisting him that is all.”

** Turn Your Lonely Nights Into Something More! **

No comments:

Post a Comment