She's Not Worthy III ~ Passion Rules

 If I didn’t know better I would say that he ran out on me, but I am glad that I found the note explaining why he did not stick around. I was starting to think that my love was not good enough any longer. Well I couldn’t spend my entire morning wondering about what ifs and I needed to get going myself. I sat down in front of the vanity mirror and as I combed my hair I noticed something was different. Quickly turning around I looked at the glass vase that once held flowers with baby breath’s inside. Those flowers were still in good condition as of late last night, so why are they missing from the vase? Things were not adding up and I was beginning to question his early departure. After I pinned my hair up and curled the ends to the strands that I allowed to fall I gathered my things and walked out of the door. To my surprise when I opened the door the hallway floor was filled with flower petals. My shaking hands covered my mouth and I was overwhelmed with emotions as I admired that man and his profound respect for me. I wiped the corner of my eyes to hide the joyful tears that streamed my face. That man knows how to make a woman feel loved and tonight when I go to visit him I’ll be sure to return the favor.

nbts98.wix.com/patrenamiller
 #kindleunlimited #nook #kobo #kindle #amazon #B&N #electronic devices
** Turn Your Lonely Nights Into Something More! **

No comments:

Post a Comment